Level 2 Network Support Technician
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager you will provide second line technical support to users either in person, over the phone, or via remote software. You will be required to log time spent working on issues using the company CRM system and ensure service orders are worked/closed in a timely fashion.
This role requires excellent communication skills and an understanding of importance of providing outstanding customer service. You are expected to have a high level of patience, concentration and the ability to work effectively in a professional environment with both Staff and Students. You must be able to demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to make decisions while balancing the priorities of open calls.
Level 2 technicians are expected to be subject leaders and should be capable of working independently on projects and seeing support issues through to resolution.
Must Have Skills Certifications & Experience:
- -5+ Years of Experience with Windows Server 2016+
- -3+ years experience implementing and supporting Office 365 with an educational focus
- -Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Certifications
- -10+ years experience providing SIMS MIS support, consultancy and training
- -Experience working with multi-school organisations
Desired Skills, Certifications & Experience:
- -Educated to Degree level
- -2+ Years of Experience working with Azure Infrastructure
- -Experience with enterprise Wi-Fi solutions
- -Experience with Capita SIMS and supporting infrastructure
- -Project experience with Remote Desktop farms for multi-school organisations
- -Microsoft Hyper-V or VMWare experience
- -Experience with SQL Server
Candidates selected for interview will be required to pass technical tests.